Saturday, June 20, 2009

Wowzers! Welcome, Welcome everyone!

Thanks everyone for following this blog!
Hubby and I are excited to get going on this. Hubby is my subcontractor and will be cutting most of the custom pieces for the house :)

Cate, I'm so inspired by your cardboard Burrow layout!
I don't know why we did'nt think of that as well!
And to hear Rik Pierce is doing the Burrow! I'm excited and intimidated at the same time. He is truely a building genious and I can't wait to see his. I'll either shrivel in shame of mine, and/or learn a few things from him. lol

1 comment:

  1. You know Monica, I felt the same way when I heard...but then a wise friend assured me that each Burrow created will be different and wonderful in its own way...just as we all imagined it differently when we read the stories...and we all bring our own twist artistically. That's one of the best things about us miniaturists isn't it? We're an encouraging lot! :D

    ReplyDelete